A session for KS1 and KS2 English subject leads
No cost to schools that subscribed to the School Compliance and Governor training 2019-20 programme.
These have been extraordinary times and schools have managed the various challenges in different ways. This session will provide an opportunity to share our experiences and the good practice in our schools. We will discuss how to prepare for September for different eventualities and to think about blended learning: learning at school and remotely. We will consider implications for subject leaders in terms of planning a recovery curriculum and putting interventions in place to close the gap. We will also consider how to support our pupils through transition, in particular Y6 pupils moving up to secondary school. Areas of focus
- Supporting learning at home
- Recovery curriculum – implications for Subject leaders for September
- Managing transition
This session will be delivered via the Zoom online platform. Delegates will receive an invitation to the session by email from Emily Carr (Training Officer) containing a link. Clicking on the link will download the Zoom platform (if you do not already have this on your system) and take you into the meeting. To access the meeting you will need a device with internet access and a microphone. A built in camera and a headset with mouthpiece will enhance the training experience but are not essential. Please cancel your booking if you do not wish to participate online.
- To discuss requirements and preparations for September
- To share good practice and ideas
School Compliance and Governor Training Online Terms & Conditions Financial and technical terms and conditions
Copyright Clause: Delegates are not authorised to:-
- Courses that do not attract the minimum number of delegates will be cancelled a week before the start date.
- Where a course has to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. tutor unavailability, IT or any other technical issues, etc.) we will make every effort to inform delegates as soon as we can.
- If a delegate cannot attend they must cancel via the Best Brent site or email to Jasoda.firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the course start date to avoid being charged.
- Although all best efforts will be made, we are unable to guarantee the training will be free of technical issues, and cannot be responsible for the ability of any individual technical set-up and equipment of individual delegates to be able to access video, audio or slides. If in doubt please test your access and equipment before booking.
- copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Course Materials without prior written permission;
- record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means the Online Course or Taught Course given;
- use the Course Materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by us or any third party trainer;
- remove any copyright or other notice on the Course Materials;
- modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the Online Courses.
English leads in KS1 and KS2