This session is for RE Coordinators Key Stages 1 – 2
No cost to schools that purchase the 2019 - 20 School Compliance and Governor Training package.
Details to be confirmed nearer the date.
By the end of the session, participants will:
- be informed about the latest developments in RE, both locally and nationally
- understand the challenges of these developments for schools
- have developed their knowledge and understanding RE - locally, nationally and internationally
- be able to apply that knowledge and understanding within the current requirements of the locally agreed syllabus for RE
- analyse the appropriateness and effectiveness of their current schemes of learning in light of what they have learned
- evaluate different activities and resources for teaching and learning, including visits and visitors in RE
For RE Coordinators Key Stages 1 – 2